10 Secrets to a Successful Stress Free Wedding
A wedding is an important day in a person’s life. However, with all the preparations, too many choices, people surrounding you, additional responsibilities and the pressure to carry off the function well could lead to stress and anxiety. However, there are many wedding tips and tricks to have a successful and stress free wedding.
There are 10 wedding tips and tricks you could implement in order to have a successful stress free wedding planning-
- Wedding planning and budgeting is an important process of the wedding preparation. If you plan well in advance all your requirements and shopping, you would be relatively stress free later. Fixing a budget for your wedding is of extreme importance as if this is not decided or not followed you would land you in stress and trouble not only on your wedding day but also later.
- While fixing the budget, make sure you have decent amount of savings left with you for the future even if you would continue to work and earn.
- Be very clear about the amount you are going to spend. Be open to ask your parents how much they can spend for your wedding and then decide on the total budget.
- Write down even the smallest detail in your diary regarding your expenses, bookings, menu or any other details, as you are likely to forget later. Prepare a checklist of things you want to buy. Go on ticking each item once you buy it. Keep all the shopping safely at one place. Share all these details with some close friend, brother or sister.
- Good communication with family members and wedding party members is a key to a stress free wedding. Stay calm and relax. Practice deep breathing techniques if you feel stressed. This will help you control your nerves and temper.
- Good coordination with vendors, caterers, hall authorities, etc. Documentation and paper work is essential in everything you decide with these people.
- Good relations and understanding with your husband and future in laws. It is a good idea to involve your husband and his family in the wedding planning and preparations to some extent.
- Plenty of research online as well as going out in the market while buying your dress, jewelry, gifts, etc. This is also essential while booking a wedding hall and deciding on the menu. Discuss and take references from your recently married friends.
- Be open to suggestions from the elders in your family as well as in laws. Do not think that it is your day and you are going to decide everything.
- Divide your work within your close family and friends as much as possible. Give responsibilities of specific tasks to certain trusted members. Team work always works well. Do not try to do everything on your own. Your family and friends would be more than happy to help you with your planning a wedding.
The last thing to happen to a bride and the groom is stress and anxiety. They should be totally relaxed and stress free on their big day and should be able to enjoy it. The key to a stress free wedding is proper wedding planning, budgeting, good communication and coordination with your partner, family members, bridal party and future in laws.